Position Title: Customer Care Specialist
Department: Customer Care and Sale
Expectations for All Employees:
Supports the organization's mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence, competence,
collaboration, innovation, respect, personalization, commitment to our community, accountability and ownership.
Interact with our customers and execute the core business operations for customer service
· Provide support for our customers as well as our sales team
· Respond to inbound calls and emails from retailers and consumers
· Serve as a stylist when helping customers place orders
· Help manage order processing for Wholesale
· Processing of returns from our retailers
· Provide the best customer care in the business and ensure that each order is timely and accurate
· Help Operations team with other projects, as necessary
· Passion for customer care
· Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
· Highly intelligent and self-motivated
· Attention to detail
· Computer savvy
· Intermediate knowledge of Excel
· Interest in fashion and ability to communicate excitement about Angel Dear’s Product
· Flexibility to work various shifts between 8 am and 5pm
· 1-2 years experience in customer-facing role required (retail, hospitality or restaurant experience preferred)
What to do next?
Send resume and cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org with Customer Care Specialist in the subject line.
Please include a cover letter letting us know why you are interested in this position and how it aligns with
your professional goals. "
Phone interviews will be followed by in person interviews. We regret that only candidates that meet our
hiring criteria will be considered. Due to the high volume of anticipated responses, only candidates that
qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Please, no phone calls